Tuesday 6 March 2018

Creating Support Slideshows

Hello visitors!

Today I want to share with you a story. As a secret agent I have been witness to the most creepy cases, so I decided to write my own scary story. 
Image by Alex Molina. CC0 Creative Commons

My teacher friend has asked me for permission to show you, and he added some tips for his students to create their own stories in class. He realized that using a slideshow to introduce this writing activity is going to catch his students' attention and add some motivation to develop their imagination and creativity. 

He told me he decided to use Genial.ly, which is a great online presentation tool. He had enjoyed creating the slideshow using a template (but you can create your own), adding the pictures of my story and adding some effects to make it visually attractive. Nevertheless, he found some difficulties while adding the background music. Genial.ly allows you to embed audio tracks from other websites like Spotify or Soundcloud, but you can't use one single track for the whole presentation as you watch the slides. Luckily he managed to record his own music, upload the different tracks to Soundcloud and then embed them in the slides.


I can't wait to watch it!!  Enjoy the story!



No comments:

Post a Comment